Finance Manager Job Opening at HT-Limited
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Reports to: The Chief executive Officer
Responsible for: Accounts Officers
Department: Finance and Administration
- Responsible for the financial health of the business. Oversees the management of all matters relation to the planning implementation, control, evaluation and information and advice in connection with the most effective and efficient deployment of the financial resources of the business, as well as see to the smooth running of the company.
- Oversee the activities of the employees of the Finance and Administration Department.
- Monitor the financial health of the business on an on-going basis and advise as necessary to ensure he the nest financial management decisions are take at any point in time.
- Implement measures to eliminate or, at least, reduce the company’s vulnerability to financial risks.
- Set up systems and procedures for monitoring the company’s performance and taking actions to remediate actions of identified weakness(es).
- Provide informed, professional and insightful advice to management on financial and administrative matters.
- Provide accurate and reliable financial data and prepare relevant periodic- monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Make presentation to Management, clients and other relevant stakeholder as and when necessary, in connection with financial and administration matters.
- Draft update, present for Management’s approval, and thereafter implement all such financial policies and procedures as will assist to ensure the highest levels of financial health for the business.
- Ensure the company’s compliance with all relevant legislations relevant to the business.
- Set job related performance objective for employees in the Finance and Administration Department, monitor their performance, providing such feedback and capability development efforts as will enhance the effectiveness of the department and its employees.
- Preparation of financial statements,
- Accuracy of records
- Sound decision making
- People management
- Timely preparation of accounts
- Chief Executive Officer
- Other Departmental Managers
- Suppliers and contractors
- Government officials
- A first degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional ICAN membership is compulsory (must be chartered)
- At least 5 years experience
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices;
- superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills;
- Multi-tasking abilities;
- Key Metrics
- Audit rating
- Quality of advice and decision – making.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the email.