Junior Creative Copy Writer at Madison and Park Limited
Madison and Park Limited is a full suite marketing agency focused on providing value to our clients by providing innovative ideas. We pride ourselves in delivering integrated marketing strategies and supporting the implementation (activations, creative, digital advertising, etc.). Over the past year, we have gained significant momentum as our clients are reaping the benefits of our work. We currently represent not only regional and local clients but also national and international clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Creative Copy Writer
Job Level: Entry Level
Duration: 6 months (Internship)
- We are recruiting to fill the position of a Junior Creative Copywriter to support the growth of our firm.
- The successful candidate will work directly below a copywriter or senior copywriter, and would be responsible for generating stand-alone copy, or text to complement visual concepts created by an art director, across many platforms
- You will be expected to develop your skills and work with your passion for writing to expand and improve.
- Assisting the senior copywriter and content team
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to deliver and translating this into an attractive copy
- Delivering engaging social content to support promotions and marketing initiatives
- Brainstorming visuals and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing and presenting various copy options to clients as a storyboard (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Producing creative ideas for innovative campaigns.
- Familiarizing themselves with brand/products, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Working with the creative director to develop into workable concepts
- Supporting with casting actors and models to appear in adverts.
- Potential entrants must be talented writers from the following academic background, advertising, marketing, media or design
- Creative ability is vital for selection
- Journalism or script writing for a production (TV or Radio)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Portfolio of work that shows evidence of creativity and innovation is a plus.
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a pressurized environment.
- Understand the different language style that appeals to various target markets.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other creative professionals
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and manage workloads effectively
- Ability to see other people’s point of view and take on board feedback
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.