Latest Employment Vacancy at Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting – Our client, a contemporary women’s Fashion House in Nigeria with presence in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
- The ideal Candidate would manage the store successfully. Working on the store floor, the candidate would be in constant contact with customers and staff.
- If hired, you would be responsible for ensuring the staff gives great customer services to customers and potential customers, as well as monitoring the financial performance of the retail store.
- Drive customer service excellence to every aspect of the store, including store appearance, display of merchandise, product placement, story layout, and selling procedures.
- Ensure strategic goals and sales targets of the store are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance, controlling expenses, and managing inventory.
- Train, develop, and supervise staff.
- Provide the organization’s HQ with daily report and detailed weekly report about sales and activities in the store.
- Coordinate and ensure the satisfaction of clients.
- Ensure the store complies with outlined safety policies and procedures, as well as state and local health regulations.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the smooth operation of all store operations, including the timely submission of all personnel paperwork, preparing and submitting reports, and monitoring sales receipts and cash.
- Monitor stock and inventory, and perform quality assurance of merchandise on a regular basis
Requirement and Qualifications
- Minimum BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field
- 3-5 years of retail sales required; retail management experience
- Experience with interviewing, hiring and evaluating candidates, and assessing employee performance
- Basic math skills sufficient to complete orders, calculate inventory, and manage cash registers
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry products in order to perform and cover all work floor duties
- Able to give clear directions and set expectations for staff
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example
- Great leadership skills
- Enthusiastic about women fashion
- Excellent IT Skills
- Numerical Skills
- Sound verbal communication skills
- Great Team worker
- Commercial awareness