Recruitment for Sales Team Lead at Fenix International
Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
Location: Badagry, Lagos
Position: Full Time
- Sales Target Achievement within assigned Clusters
- Achieve Excellent PH of customer portfolio
- Recruitment, Training and effective Team management of Sales Team
Deliverables and Activities
Sales Target Achievement within assigned Clusters:
- Market Initiatives Drive market initiatives to achieve and increase quality customer base in the assigned clusters
- Market Activations Carry out weekly market activations in the territory to generate leads and eventual conversion to sales.
- Product Targeting Drive all product mix sales through the right product targeting to the right segment of the prospects/customers.
- Product Presentation Carry out product presentations and exhibitions within assigned clusters
- Identify Opportunities Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation and other sales within clusters.
- Plans Draw up weekly/Monthly route plans for the FPCs
- Track Sales Track daily/weekly/monthly sales target Vs actual with the FPCs
- POS Location Collaborate with CX, Operations on viable locations for POS Expansion and management.
Achieve Excellent PH:
- Sales Compliance Drive sales process compliance within clusters
- Customer Visits Carry out daily/weekly customer visitations to resolve or escalate pending issues with customer systems
- Influence Customer Behavior Drive the right customer behavior on payments by ensuring customers are educated on the various channels of payments.
- Product Choice Ensure the right product is sold to the right customers
- Field Clinic Participate in Field clinic activities
- Overdue Customer Lists Monitor and Share weekly overdue customer lists with the FPCs
- Training Continuous training and coaching of RPCs on God/Bad portfolios, catch up etc.
Recruitment, Training and Team Management:
- Recruitment Regularly recruit new Fenix Power Champions (FPC) within territory
- Performance Monitoring Weekly performance monitoring of RPCs and initiating corrective actions where required
- Meetings Hold regular meeting with the RPCs
- Training Regularly train and retrain cluster team leads on sales process, Sales pitch, products, Customer Service etc.
- Commission Structure Ensure FPCs understanding of commission structures (Colours) and journey with Fenix
- Reward Design reward and recognition schemes for high performing RPCs
- Customer Forums Participate in customer service forums, field clinics, weekly meetings with SCAs
- Team Building Drive #One Team goal within clusters via team building activities.
After Sales Support:
- Overdue Customer Visits Regularly visit overdue customers to ascertain their challenges and resolve
- Escalate issues Escalate lingering issues to the FSMs
- Quality Check Daily/weekly checks on quality of installations by FPCs
- Swap stocks Deploy and track swap stocks and children in the territory
- Repossession Repossess Fenix kits from fringe customers
- Stakeholders Engagement
- Identify and organise official meetings with relevant external stakeholders such as local chiefs, community leaders, government officials etc
- May represent the business during community engagements and goodwill activities.
- Send weekly / monthly reports on sales activities within territory using approved template.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- 2 – 4+ years working in a role within a progressive sales and/or financial services environment with strong, quantifiable results
- Experience or passion for working in developing markets
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Passionate about solving problems for customers in rural communities
- Proficiency in English Language and 1 or more other Nigerian Languages
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas.
- Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fastpaced and highgrowth work environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please submit your resume and cover letter. In your Cover letter, please be sure to highlight the following:
- Why you are interested in Fenix International, and
- What excites you about this particular role.
- We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply
- We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.