Facilities Manager Job Opening at the Address Homes Limited
The Address Homes Limited is a leading real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development, and management of properties across Nigeria. Our properties are highly diversified with respect to design and styles. From inception, we at The Address Homes have made it our policy to build the best homes at the most economical prices throughout Nigeria.
Are you a seasoned and articulate top professional that can perform efficiently under pressure? Are you passionately driven by purpose and target with less supervision and seeking to build a career in a reputable Real Estate and Property Development Company? If you are, your service is needed for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Responsibilities and duties
Will include, but not limited to:
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as security. power maintenance, mail, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling:etc.
- Ensuring the buildings meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors have been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies.
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have first degree or equivalent in Estate Management, Building Technology or other relevant discipline will be an advantage.
- Candidates with qualifications in other areas but with proven practical experience in similar roles are also encourage to apply.
- Previous working experience in a similar job roles.
- Minimum of 5 years verifiable experience in similar role.
Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal, relationship-building and networking skills.
- Procurement and negotiation skills. С
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and ability work under pressure.
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.