Latest Job Vacancy at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege. Working with participants across the spectrum of healthcare, from individuals, healthcare providers, government departments and stakeholders, insurance organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and various private sector players, we enable high performance across the continuum of healthcare delivery and management.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: User Experience Designer
- We are looking for a Freelance User Experience (UX) Designer (Remote) who shares our love for great design, has a love for research and data, a strong background in UX for multiple platforms, and is a quick-thinking problem solver who works well with all types of people in an environment that encourages a variety of thought processes.
- Must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results: the design of engaging experiences that created positive outcomes for both the customer and the business and should be able to work independently and with little or no supervision remotely.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or other design subject, fine art, engineering or other related fields.
At least one year experience is required.
- An ability to work remotely across multiple projects and tasks.
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator. UX Writing & documentation, Proficiency in creating user stories, personas, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes , assets, icons, mockups and storyboards.
- Ability to plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
- Please note that applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on a resume or presented when required.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications are to be made (alongside an updated CV which includes links to current project, github and communities of membership). Applicants without these may not be considered.