Counsellor (Victoria Island – UKEAS 10:16) at UKEAS Nigeria
United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) is an education consultancy which provides free, impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK. The organisation has grown considerably and has offices in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Nigeria, as well as a base in the UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Counsellor
Vacancy Ref. Num: UKEAS 10:16
Location: Victoria Island Office, Lagos UKEAS Nigeria
Specialization: Student Recruitment, Customer Service and Office Support
Type: Full time
- The role will consist of providing constant administrative support to manage the student’s application process and ensure hitch free placements into partner Institutions.
- The role entails an ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to details.
- Email / Telephone / Skype etc – responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students
- Continuous counselling and follow up of Students
- Prepare and send applications for students
- Conduct all follow up with universities to ensure timely updates and offers for the students
- Visa Checking – confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- A graduate degree with minimum second class lower division
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision
- Have worked in similar role for at least 1 year full time
- Good with Microsoft Excel, word etc.
- Minimum Qualification: BA / BSc
- Required Experience: 2 years post NYSC experience.
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within the city where office is located.
Application Closing Date
Thursday; 3rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as one pdf document, not separate pls) detailing why you think you are best suited for this job to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate position as e-mail title i.e. Counsellor – VI Office
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.