Job Opening for Finance Officer at the Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International
The Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International is a non-discriminatory, non-governmental organization with a mandate to improve the health and quality of life of Nigeria’s rural children and women. CHAD was established in 2002 by a group of women from different religious and ethnic background in Gombe state, North East Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Borno State (MMC, Jere, Koduga, Magumer)
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit NGO/Non-Profit
Duration: 4months with possible renewal
Report to: Head of Finance
- On this regard, CHAD International, therefore, seek competent persons to undertake parents, SBMCs, community members to mobilization and sensitizing them on COVID-19 pandemic. The project covers a period of 4 months with possible renewal.
- Process all approved payments in line with standard practices with appropriate supporting documents
- Assist in the logistics preparation for and during workshops.
- Filling of retired payment vouchers with supporting documents.
- Posting of daily transactions (Income & Expenditure) using accounting Package.
- Carry out banking transaction and recording of daily lodgments and withdrawers
- Preparation of PVs and writing of cheques
- Posting of PVs and preparation of financial reports
- Responsible for budget tracking, bank statement reconciliation and preparation of staff payroll
- In charge of making requisition for funds/ reimbursement.
- Keep financial records and write up financial reports.
- Any other duty that may be assigned.
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting or Banking and finance.
- At least four (4) years’ work experience in a similar position, preferably with a non-governmental organization
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Latter in not more than 3 pages should be addressed to the “Human Resource Officer, Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International, Behind Bulunkutu Primary school Maiduguri, Borno State”, the CV / Cover Letter is strictly to be submitted to: email@example.com Kindly indicates your name, position you applying for as the subject of your email.
- CHAD provides equal opportunity in employment and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
- CHAD International encourages all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.