Apply Now at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHl360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance & Admin Officer
Contract Period: 4 Months
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund
No. Required: 1
- The Senior Finance & Administrative Officer will report to the Senior Finance Manager and will be responsible for accounting and finance and overall operational administration for the HQ office
- Will ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of Nigeria’s programs/projects with the objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 – 7 years relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration
- CPA, ACA, ICAN, dMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability statement (Application) and CV as a single word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- You can also visit our website www.ahniaerla.org for more details on this advert,
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.