Pajuno Development Company Recent Job Opening
Pajuno Development Company – We provide effective distribution and support (technical and consumables) of various card issuance machines (centralized and decentralized systems).
Pajuno Development Company Limited is deeply focused on application developments designed for added functionality to our hardware range.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: .Net Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a. NET framework developer using languages and technologies of Angular and .NET framework.Â You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
- In this role, you should be able to write functional code for new system and support existing system with at least two years commercial experience
- You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- If you are passionate about Angular and .NET framework, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience:
- Proven experience as an Angular, and .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity and experience with the Angular Component, ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Familiarity and experience with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC, SOAP)
- Familiarity and experience with git workflows
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to details.
Interested and qualified candidates should send a mail attaching their Resume to: email@example.com using the “.Net Developer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 4th September, 2020.