Ascentech Services Limited Recent Recruitment for Sales Engineer
Ascentech Services LTD is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business through our core offerings:
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commercial Air-Condition (VRF and Chillers) Sales Engineer
- Present products or services in your industry that would be beneficial to your client business
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits
- Develop products suggestions for clients in coordination with the design team and successfully sell them
- Manage billing and delivery of solid products
- Meet with clients at appointments for sales presentations
- Stay knowledgeable your field’s updates in science and research by continuing to read and study new data
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities.
- Achieve monthly sales targets, Keep a tight Vigil on Customers Receivables.
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 70% of the time, depending on the need
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in HVAC industry selling commercial air conditioners.
- Decent Knowledge of Various commercial HVAC equipment
- Good Contacts with Reputed Architect and MEP Consultants is a MUST
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Good experience in HVAC products’ industry
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted