Latest Employment Vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria PLC
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Construction Manager – Bridge Construction (m / f / d)
Location: Onitsha, Anambra (On our bridge construction project 2nd River Niger Bridge)
- Reporting to the project management
- Planning and coordination of all construction activities on the main bridge on site with a special focus on the challenges in cantilever construction (BCM and ILM)
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- Detailed project review to ensure compliance with the planned work results / objectives
- Coordination and support of international and local staff, as well as subcontractors
- Work preparation (personnel, equipment, tools, materials), scheduling and tracking of developments and costs
- Responsible for the implementation of HSE and QA / QC plans (risk analyzes)
- Handling and mitigation of possible risks, particularly with regard to safety
- Completed degree in civil engineering (Bachelor / Master / Dipl. Ing. FH / TU)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable function / experience in bridge construction and cantilever construction (BCM and ILM)
- Ideally, you already have international experience
- Technical competencies and expertise
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent area of responsibility.
- We offer a modern work infrastructure, performance-related remuneration and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner when it comes to travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site