Client Experience Officer at an Upcoming Fashion House
An upcoming Fashion house with retail store at Magodo area of Lagos State is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- Understand customers’ needs.
- Know your products.
- Keep a sales and business development perspective. Ability to spot opportunities and conscious of closing deals/selling.
- Offer a solution to customers’ enquiries. If not available, proffer alternatives.
- Encourage referrals from customers.
- Meet sales goals and target as determined by the management
- Work closely to share ideas and strategies on how to improve the business with management
- Manage the store’s handles on social media to interact effectively with customers
- Ensure online customers consistently experience “wow” service.
- Be an ambassador for the brand and always portray a positive attitude and energy when attending to clients and delivering service.
- Ensure online customers are fully satisfied with service rendered.
- Put a call through to customers to gather feedback on their experience and orders.
- Minimum of HND with 1-2 years experience in a similar position
- Must reside around the store’s location
- Must be proficient with internet and Social Media
- Training on customer service would be an advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent selling skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Intelligence gathering skills
- Must be self-motivated and fun loving
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary
Official Working Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
- Saturday: 10am – 4pm
- Public Holidays: As advised
- N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates who should be available then and resume immediately if successful.
- Subject of the email must be position applied for as stated on the advert to be considered.