AfriTech Digitals Limited Recruits for Human Resources Manager
AfriTech Digitals Limited is into ICT Solutions and Real Estate. We also provide cutting edge business solutions to brands and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes to ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes and talent management
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Develop and implement a Qualitative Process Control Methodology Leave Management
- Ensure a regular regime of periodic meetings at Management, Departmental and Company levels.
- Documents Archiving.
- 1-3 years relevant job experience
- Less than 35 years of Age
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour and HR best practices
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Successful candidate start work immediately
- Realiable HR Consulting firm located in Lagos can also send in their brief.