Apply Now at Cube Square Concepts Project Limited
Cube Square Concepts Project Limited is a fast growing property development, construction and asset management company with investments in key sectors of the property industry; specifically Retail, Hospitality, Residential, Education, Mixed-Use and Commercial developments. We oversee all projects through the entire life cycle; from acquisition to design/construction, operations and post operation. We also act as development managers for each of our projects, providing consultancy and advisory services, optimizing our existing network of relationships and resources to maximize the ROI (Return on Investment).
We are passionate about excellence, not only in design, but also in the execution thereof. We also offer our client an ‘end to end’ service on their projects. We design, we deliver and support thereafter to ensure continued success.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Architect
- We are looking for a passionate Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and revamps from taking the client’s brief stage right through to completion.
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
- Meeting with clients to discuss project objectives, needs, and budget
- Preparing and presenting design proposals, including detailed drawings of finished buildings, renovations, or restorations
- Ability to use Microsoft Projects proficiently.
- Meeting with construction professionals and clients to discuss feasibility of designs
- Reviewing local rules and regulations to ensure the construction project falls within all constraints
- Creating detailed drawings and specifications for architectural projects
- Specifying the materials needed for construction of projects
- Working with computer-aided design software to create blueprints and images
- Working with contractors, surveyors, and building service engineers to create a construction schedule and bring the designs to fruition
- Coordinating work between various contractors
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Participating in project management throughout the construction
- Minimum of 3 years Cognate work experience.
- BSc. in Architecture.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- High level of creativity, imagination and vision
- The ability to work well under pressure and within budget.