Join at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Business Development Manager is responsible for driving sustainable financial goal through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Responsible for growing our business, fostering and developing relationships with clients.
- Improve the organization profitability through careful strategic planning and positioning in the oil and gas sector and also enhance the operations of the business.
- Manages the business relationship with OEMs, IOCs, drives sales and marketing initiatives. It’s a demanding role but offers great potentials for job satisfaction and engagement while on the job.
Details of Functions
- Increase the business revenue through business expansion and fostering profitability by building strategic relationship with decision-makers in the oil and gas sector.
- Responsible for sales & Marketing, product management, vendors and client relationship management.
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends to develop and deliver compelling business value proposition
- Pipeline Management: Build sales pipeline by developing and managing sales activities plans across the year.
- Provide detailed report, statistics and status of pending contract to the management on monthly business performance for personal sales target and team sales performance.
- Provides management with competitive business intelligence gathering for upcoming projects from various operators including but not limited to bidding strategies and viable opportunities in the industry.
- Increase the organization revenue by achieving and surpassing sales target. Identify and acquire new key clients.
- Work with and develop our company’s current prospect database with specified business sector to generate effective leads and exceeds sales target for the business.
- Provide leadership and manages/supervise the Business Development Team
- Work closely with the Management and Business Support Team to develop new business proposals for the company, monitors and keep up to data on market trends and competitive intelligence reports.
- Develop new business proposals for the company, monitors and keep up to data on market trends and competitive intelligence reports.
- Represent the company at industry events, speaking forums and new businesses events.
- Identify Clients needs and suggest tailored business solutions to their needs, also delivers excellent presentations to clients
- Maintain cordial business relationship with our business partners.
- Must possess a minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Business Development Professional in an oil and gas servicing firm (Upstream) or related industry.
- Proven sales track records
- A University Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Proven Business and Sales Development experience in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Good Negotiation and Networking skill.
- Strong Business analytics and commercial skills
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.