Latest Job Vacancy for Estate General Manager at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited – Our client, a group of company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate General Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek to recruit interested and qualified professional to manage its real estate business, ensuring smooth delivery of services and efficient management of portfolio and leasing.
- Developing Leasing Strategy
- Developing policies and procedures in line with real estate regulations
- Developing service standards
- Company buildings
- Estate buildings (Abuja, Lagos and Ondo)
- Developing investment strategy for the board
- Quantifying existing portfolio to improve yield
- Diversification of portfolio ‘promoting stronger return on assets
- Working with local agents to understand market trends
- Acquiring new properties in approved areas of interest in line with company’s budget
- Overseeing the activities of the Facilities Manager
- Ensuring Facilities Manager is implementing Strategy and following up on areas of focus such as office and estate buildings
- Developing efficient and effective service standards
- Managing Projects
- Overseeing planning and budgeting process for all new projects
- Ensuring strength of project communication and tracking is improved
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Engineering)
- Master’s Degree in Construction, Civil Engineering or Estate Management
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Estate Surveyors and Valuers or any other relevant professional body is obligatory
- Large portfolio management experience
- Not more 45Years old.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar position, 5 years should be at Senior Management level.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.