Cybersecurity Presales Engineer Recruitment at Proten International
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cybersecurity Presales Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A graduate of Electrical/Electronic/Computer Science (Engineering)
- Excellent client facing ability- supporting sales team in presenting solution design and offerings.
- Must have a minimum of CCNP certifications.
- Knowledgeable about Computer Networks, Security hardware, software and scripting.
- Design, Development, implementation and testing of IT security solutions across major OEMS.
- Design and architect IT security solutions to meet and solve customer challenges.
- Engage in pre-sales activities including customer meeting, demo/POC
- Solution implementation and support on firewalls, encryption, web security, email security, privilege identity management, DLP, Automated Penetration testing, and other security solution suites.
- Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information/corporate data
- Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cybersecurity designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security solution.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Have and willing to take technical trainings and certifications across major Cyber security OEMs.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.