Pivotage Consulting is Currently Recruiting
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Nigerian Manufacturer of Cookies and Snacks, committed to producing innovative products using state of the art machinery and engineering that guarantees only quality products is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Engineer
Reference No.: ACE / 013 / MBC
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Experienced
Summary / Objective
- The Assistant Engineer will be responsible for supervising the machine operators in the daily factory process operations which include process control, quality control, production control, water treatment, effluent treatment, occupational safety and housekeeping matters, adherence to company and industry standards, adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Inspecting parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Testing operation of machines periodically.
- Fixing issues that might occur during the shift.
- Checking output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keeping records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Keeping records of their output and compare it with the production schedule.
- Preparing daily report and ensure Machine Operator’s log book is filled for proper shift handover.
- Issuing Permit to Work for maintenance crew before any maintenance work is done in the processing plant.
- Supervising a team of workers, arrange their shifts and train them to work safely.
- Implementing preventive maintenance program for all plant and machineries.
- Conducting daily briefings for all subordinates before starting work.
- Ensuring all the Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Complying with all statutory requirements & regulations.
- Any other duties delegated by the Chief Engineer.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirments
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a biscuit company/manufacturing company.
- Solid Technical Background with understanding or hands-on experience in a Manufacturing company.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Assistant Engineer” as the subject of the email.