Accountant Wanted at a Facility Management Company – BlueSlip Limited
Blueslip Limited – Our client, a facility Management company is looking to employ an accountant with a “can-do” spirit that can start work immediately, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Processing bank deposits and reconciling financial statements
- Preparing budget, financial forecasts and Management Accounts
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Managing obligations to suppliers, students, Clients and third-party vendors
- Computing taxes and prepares tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
The Accountant Responsibilities include:
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Publish financial statements in time
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyse and summarize account information
- Update internal accounting databases and spread sheets
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms, filling various taxes like PAYE, VAT, WHT, etc.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Must have a BSc degree in Accounting or Economics with relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an accountant
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- 5years cognate experience
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.