Join Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited
Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure entire safety of all employees working in manufacturing department.
- Supervise production planning, instrument manufacturing, purchasing and shipping departments.
- Lead and motivate all subordinates to fulfill schedules, improve control costs and quality.
- Train, coach and supervise employees to attain optimum performance considering every employee.
- Ensure to promote atmosphere allowing them to use best of their skills.
- Employ, interview, monitor and conduct disciplinary methods for all subordinates.
- Perform with teams and supply chain management to ensure stable stream of inventory without any exces.
- Conduct routine audits of equipments and schedules.
- Design, prepare and record test and manufacturing methods to ensure high quality and efficiency.
- Comply with entire Q / A manual to assure shipping of exclusive high quality products.
- Write and present employee performance reviews along with recommend financial increases.
- Involve in development plus administration of rewards program apt for high achievers.
- Maintain feasible schedules of entire product teams and expedite material as needed.
- Maintain and present training to subordinates on every manufacturing procedure, processes and equipment.
- Design and change facilities and production line along with assist function areas regularly to reduce space and waste.
N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.