Advert Sales Officer Wanted at Trefoil Networks Limited
Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria and most of West and Central Africa. In-depth technological knowledge, groundbreaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Advert Sales Officer
Reports to: Head, Sales and Business Development
Unit: Sales & Business Development
- The Advert Sales officer is responsible for identifying clients’ needs, researching competitors’ advertising services, products, and prices, and responding to potential clients’ inquiries.
- She/he would also be able to provide clients with cost estimates of the products or services required.
- Making presentations on information about all of the advertising services being offered.
- Marketing and selling advertising slots on Ourtv channels.
- Writing up new contracts.
- Maintaining a set number of accounts, making calls to clients on a weekly basis to discuss advertising opportunities and recommend specific advertising spots.
- Maintain working knowledge of marketing space openings, including their benefits, to provide this information to clients quickly and accurately.
- Create contracts for clients to sign and take the time to explain all information found in the contract and guide clients through the process.
- Perform market research to determine new marketing opportunities as well as plans to capitalize on them effectively.
- Receive and review information about clients€™ products or services to better serve them and provide a strategy that is tailored toward their specific needs.
- Attend sales meetings, meet sales quotas and fulfill administrative tasks.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Conducting research on potential clients’ products or services and determining the geographic location of the majority of their target customers.
- Setting up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and address their concerns.
- Assisting the marketing team in the preparation of media kits and promotional plans.
- Attending sales meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required.
- Persuading clients to purchase company advertising products and services by communicating the benefits of various types of advertising.
- Providing recommendations on suitable formats, advertising mediums, and font sizes.
- Preparing sample advertisements for clients.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Advertising, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- At least 3 years proven experience working in a Radio Station, TV station etc.
- Must Reside in Abuja
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competencies:
- Persuasive skills
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the state as the subject of the mail.