Assistant IT Manager Wanted at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to SIFCA Group in Ivory Coast.
We urgently require qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant IT Manager
- To ensure continuous satisfactory delivery of IT services to users
- To ensure regular backups of Company’s data and also ensure the integrity of the backups
- To receive and perform installation and configuration of new IT related equipment To troubleshoot and fix faults with user computers and services
- To liaise with vendors and contractors to resolve problems that require their inputs
- To extend IT services as may be required and ensure satisfactory delivery of service
- To provide weekend and holiday cover for IT services
- BSc / B.Eng in Electronics or Computer Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in a mixed (wired and wireless) network environment
- Good customer service orientation & good communication skill Good knowledge of PC’s and operating systems
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Troubleshooting in network environment (LAN, WAN and WLAN) Experience in data management and documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, current Curriculum Vitae and copies of their Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.