Business Applications Officer at Eterna PLC
Eterna Plc is a quoted Public Limited Integrated Energy Company engaging in the Manufacturing and Sale of Lubricating Oils; Importation and Bulk / Retail sale of Petroleum Products including PMS, AGO, LPFO, Base Oils, Bitumen; Export of Lubricants / Fuels, Bunkering, Gas Distribution and Marketing (LPG and NG); Offshore and Onshore oil services; Gas Processing; Equipment supply services and other Engineering and Technical Services for the Energy Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Applications Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the timely and accurate maintenance of data, to meet business needs.
- Monitor and control customers credit.
- Perform data management activities in accordance with customer, company, contract, and regulatory requirements.
- Develop process improvements for data management activities.
- Perform data analysis using statistical tools.
- Generate data reports on a periodic basis for management and customers.
- Identify and correct data entry errors.
- Record completed data entry forms and requests as needed.
- Present data management updates at internal and customer meetings.
- Interact with customers and other teams to obtain data requirements for new and existing applications.
- Support development, enhancement and maintenance of multiple datasets.
- Evaluate datasets for consistency, completeness, accuracy and reasonableness.
- Monitors and accurately records all product costs.
- Ensures that all records of assets are periodically updated.
- Creates and maintains records of customers, vendors, material data and product price as well as archiving all records properly.
- Address any issues, questions and problems in accurate and timely manner.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other tasks, as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree of any field of study from an accredited University.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-year professional experience with the last 2 years in a similar capacity as an added advantage
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office especially Ms Excel.
- Data Reporting and Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Knowledge of analysis software
- Database Management and Document Control
- Research methodologies
- Data collection and validation
- Problem-solving & Decision making
- Good Oral & Written Communication
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Innovation and Creativity
- Flexibility / Adaptability
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with the subject “BUSAPP-2020” to: hcm@ETERNAPLC.COM