PKF Professional Services is Recruiting for Senior Tax Consultant
PKF Nigeria is one of the leading firms of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers in Nigeria and an affiliate of the global accountancy network of PKF International. We are uniquely positioned to provide responsive, personalized services at a reasonable cost while maintaining the technical resources and understanding to deal with complex problems. We aim to achieve continuity among our clients to build relationships and deliver superior service. Our Firm has enviable reputation as a high-quality firm totally committed to its clients satisfaction in the area of Assurance / Taxation / Corporate services / Accounting & financial Advisory services / Corporate Services.
We are in need of exceptional individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Tax Consultant
- As part of the tax team handling client’s portfolios and assignments.
- Handling compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients.
- Identify complex tax issues and provide tax scrutiny for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Research and analyze wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or Business courses
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a tax accounting or commercial accounting role with significant exposure to tax matters
- Experience in the areas of tax compliance, liaising with the revenue authorities, goods and services tax or value-added tax, and payroll taxes
- Experience in tax consulting, preparation of advice and tax planning
- Strong communication and teams working skills
- Professional, reliable, proactive and flexible.
- CITN certification is mandatory
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via mail.