Digital Marketing and Social Media Officer at Fesadeb Media Group
Fesadeb Communications Limited is Nigeria’s leading media company driving the growth of the housing sector through a multifaceted channel approach encompassing TV, print, online media and live-interactive platforms.
These avenues which have grown into some of the most lucrative showcases for corporates, products and services within the built and construction sector include Abuja International Housing Show – Africa’s largest real estate and construction festival, Housing Development Programme on NTA & AIT, Housing Time on RayPower, Housing News Magazine and the largest housing news portal in the nation, africahousingnews.com
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Social Media Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Samples of News Reports you have previously worked on to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.