Material Requirement Planner Wanted at Nestle Nigeria PLC
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Requirement Planner (Master Production Schedule Specialist)
Ref Id: 9999
Position Type: Full-Time
A day in the life of…
- Developing a feasible production plan for factories, taking into account strategic stock policies and critical resource availability.
- Allocating multi-sourced products to alternative lines in conditions where such resource allocation is needed.
- Triggering capacity decisions by proactively identifying demand trends and doing capacity checks against production plans.
- Supporting management decision-making by providing simulated alternative supply scenarios and adjusting plans in case of unexpected conditions.
- Maintaining data integrity with respect to master planning data and planning parameters.
- Coordinating the Monthly Production Review meetings and triggering decision-making for optimized factory operations.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Relevant Work Experience:
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG company
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or other related courses.
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG or similar company (inclusive of 1 to 2 years material planning experience). Experience working with cross-functional teams (including Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Production and Finance) is an added advantage.
- Experience managing and relating with multiple levels of employees including mid-level to senior management categories.
- Familiarity with Monthly Business Planning processes and tools.
- Data-driven individual with strong analytical and numeracy skills; able to effectively create and interpret applicable simulations.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP (including APO DP), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PowerBI. Knowledge of the use of SAS Forecast Studio is an added advantage.
- Great communications skills (Oral and Written).
- Forward-thinking individual with a great degree of proactiveness and innovation.
- High level of attention to details, assertiveness and tenacity (can-do spirit).
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.