IT Manager at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Objectives of this Role
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Analyse department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
- Continuously analyse current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analysing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in Computer Science
- 5+ years experience in IT management
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Professional certifications
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
here to apply online