Product Development Manager Wanted at Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited is an ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Development Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- To ensure product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Engage in researching and analyzing the competitive landscape to check what products are available on the market, what customers value about them regularly or as necessary.
- Study the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, to develop solutions that give more value to the customers.
- Look into trend reports, market statistics, industry content, and any available sales data.
- Getting information from current customers to figure out their pain points.
- Develop and when necessary deliver concise and meaningful presentations for prospective clients,
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services and Technology teams to support product development and customer demand as part of new product development.
- Work with other departments to establish design and technology.
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality solutions.
- Work closely with Developers throughout organization to influence product development.
- Develop relations with existing and prospective internal customers to interpret all individual requirements.
- Supporting the Chief Marketing Officer in Marketing activities
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales (as the need arises)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong people management and strong listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Strong quantitative and computer skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online