Apply Now at Anadach Consulting Limited
Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a Multi-specialist Medical Care Provider in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered care.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients experience, we are recruiting for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pediatrician
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Our client is seeking to hire a Pediatrician with strong clinical skills with interest and experience in Neonatology. The successful candidate will be joining a busy and rapidly growing environment.
- She/he should be flexible, knowledgeable and a compassionate Physician who is seasoned in the care and well-being of children.
- She/he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualification and Skills Requirements
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as a Pediatrician (FWACP, FRCP, US BC / BE or equivalent)
- Registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with current practicing license
- A minimum of 2 years neonatal experience preferred
- Teaching experience/willingness to teach
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong team player with proven leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent patient and clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Research opportunities
- Stability in an organization with almost 3 decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Further enquiries should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org