Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited Currently Recruiting
Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is into production and manufacturing of food.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Quality Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for highly diligent candidates with excellent attention to detail for the role of Quality Manager. Quality Managers are responsible for monitoring and evaluating internal production processes, examining products to determine their quality and engaging with customers and gathering product feedback, among other duties.
- Quality Managers occupy important positions and will need to be highly conscientious and responsible workers, as defective products could cost a company significant losses.
- Understanding customer expectations of and needs from a product.
- Developing quality control processes.
- Designing product specifications.
- Ensuring products are designed with adherence to legal and safety standards.
- Supervising staff and monitoring production standards.
- Examining the quality of raw materials that are used in production.
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes.
- Evaluating final output of products to determine their quality.
- Rejecting products that fail quality standards.
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback.
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards.
- Reporting to upper management on quality standard issues.
- Evaluating product recalls.
- Improving production efficiency and managing waste.
Quality Manager Requirements
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Quality control certification advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
NGN80,000 – 120,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.