Olam Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee – Information Technology
Olam Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Farm Support Services Industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 employees at this location and generates $222.01 million in sales (USD).
With offices and operational units across all geopolitical zones of the Nigerian Federation, Olam has a wide and growing network of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, local buying agents (LBAs), customers and service providers. Today, these networks encompass approximately 500,000 farmers and have created tens of thousands of jobs in indirect employment.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Information Technology
- The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects.
- They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored. At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
- First degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second-class upper grade.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0-2-years work experience in Info Security Initiatives and Digital initiatives
- Young and energetic
- Ability to work to thrive in different working conditions.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online