Join Utopia Global Incorporated
Utopia Global Inc, leading software and services company for end-to-end data quality, data migration and data governance solutions, our “build, fix and sustain” approach helps organizations get their data clean and keep it clean, so that critical business decisions are based on high-quality, reliable data.
As SAP’s worldwide software partner for master data governance, we are the exclusive developer of solution extensions for SAP Master Data Governance focused on enterprise asset management, retail and fashion. Our solutions help organizations migrate to SAP S/4HANA® leveraging MDG as the bridge, and maintain data integrity between digital twins, across multiple systems of record.
With over 15 years of innovative breakthroughs, Utopia firmly believes that “Perfect Data is Perfectly Possible.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Migration Lead
- This role will be responsible for leading SAP Data Conversion /Data Migration projects.
- You will be part of a larger team performing the Data Conversion / Data Migration with the specific role to perform the data staging, data extraction, data cleansing / data quality, profiling, transformation and the design of necessary load programs.
- Perform Data Conversion / Data Migration from Legacy systems to the target SAP system.
- Run the day-to-day operations of Data Migration project work
- Leverage strong data migration skills to work with our off-shore Data Profiler.
- Must have experience leading SAP data migration efforts
- Good Knowledge of SAP Data Migration Framework, Data Services Tools
- Must have hands on experience with Information Steward
- Must have experience designing and executing SAP Data Services for data migration purposes
- Modules: Sales and Distribution (SD) – specific data objects Customer
- Strong knowledge of the LSMW and IDOCs
- Working knowledge of ABAP
- Understanding of master data governance and management concepts
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred, or experience in lieu of degree.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online