ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth – retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Associate
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Operations Associate is responsible for managing and directing production processes while ensuring optimum utilization of resources to increase product quality and efficiency in production.
Production Operational Planning and Management
- Effective planning for all production and inventory activities
- Coordinate all supervisors for efficient management of all production activities from beginning till the completion
- Optimum management of production resources
- Oversee monthly target projection plans
- Assist in the creation of production budget and ensure production activities follows a strict budget
- Manage relationships with production vendors and inter-departmental communications.
Ensure all necessary documents and records are up to date
Process and Personnel Improvement:
- Audit production processes to review and constantly implement appropriate process improvement solutions to increase efficiency and reduce production errors.
- Manage and coordinate the production staff to ensure productivity.
- Identify skill gaps among team members and initiate necessary up-skill measures.
Educational Qualification, Experience, and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. /B.A in any relevant field.
- 3-4 years experience in an operations role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to schedule activities and maximize time while ensuring to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task, see the big picture and synergize.
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions and foster harmony across teams
- Proven in-depth knowledge and understanding of Production Operations activities.
- Skilled in the practice of data analysis to draw both quantitative and qualitative conclusions
- Self-motivated, Fast-paced, independent thinker and problem solver.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.