Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Locations: Lagos, Enugu, Owerri-Imo, Abuja, Asaba-Delta, Benin-Edo, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Warri-Delta
Employment Type: Full Time
- Handles Telephones – answers, screens and transfers inbound phone calls
- Handles visitors – receives and directs visitors and clients
- Handles general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Resolves administrative problems and inquiries
- Provides strong support to the direct supervisor as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- OND (any discipline) or WAEC, previous experience as a Secretary or Office Assistant is an added advantage.
- Preferably under the age of 30 years with a minimum of 1 year work experience
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and customer service oriented
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment & clerical and administrative procedures
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.