Latest Employment Vacancy at Medical Healthcare Philanthropy International
Healthcare Philanthropy has been the Health Consultation Center of choice. What started off as a small consultation center has since grown into a mega healthcare philanthrophic center that organises free health talks and medical tests twice monthly; caring for humanity while rendering free health consultancy services. We offer patients the much attention and care they need in order to get them feeling healthy again. We are a non-profit organisation established to save lives through disease prevention by using proven business practices such as donations, sponsorships & partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing / Sales Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree / ND / Diploma / Corper.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in a similar position.
- Good interpersonal skills, friendly, professional and have a persuasive manner.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent Phone Etiquette.
- Strategic and thorough in recording details.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Experience of managing simple databases in Excel.
- Experience in Sales.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software.
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Fast learner and quick thinker.
- Passionate about sales.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.