HR Manager at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Build positive, meaningful relationships with management and employees within assigned client groups in order to act as a vital resource and trusted advisor.
- Design polished, relevant and timely internal communications in order to keep our workforce engaged and informed.
- Develop new policies, programs and culture-building initiatives to drive deeper employee engagement.
- Coach and counsel management and employees in the interpretation and application of HR and organizational policies and procedures, assuring fairness and consistency.
- Conduct thorough and objective investigations of employee concerns and ethics issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or other related field, plus a minimum of 5 years of related experience in upstream oil and gas.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and professional presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of the organization
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and HR information systems
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online