SANSVID-M International Latest Recruitment for Accredited Training Coordinator
Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals, develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization
With our team of standard professionals and consultants who are effective personnels and experienced in various sectors of the economy, we deliver training, management and consulting services
The training and consulting solutions of Sansvid M. International enables clients to take a practical value-added approach to project,risk and fund management
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Position Title: Accredited Training Coordinator
Employment Type: full-time
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Train prospective clients on professional courses.
- Facilitate trainings in a conducive environment
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Conduct Marketing & Sales activities within the NYSC environment.
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage
- Must have a contact office or a proposed training venue within the locationMust have a minimum of three (3) Facilitators experience. Applicant may be included:
- Sales & Marketing Experience: 2-5 years
- Training & Development Experience: 3-5 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to facilitate trainings.
- Strong interpersonagl skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills
Salary: N50,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2020
Method of Application:
Interested candidate should send cv in a PDF format to: email@example.com
Note: Subject of the mail “ATC/Your Location in nigeria”.