Safety Officer Recruitment at Recore Limited
Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
Location: Calabar – Cross River
Employment Type: Contract
- Provide general support to the health and safety manager
- Assist the safety manager with health and safety monitoring activities
- Assist the safety manager with the management of fire safety throughout the organization
- Assist with the coordination and management of PPE, laboratory coats, environmental waste and environmental waste storage areas
- Liaise closely with the facilities management team to manage issues relating to the facilities service provision and specifically waste disposals, buildings, fire safety equipment, electrical testing and safety audit non-compliances
- Review and record checks on all fire exits, fire and fire equipment and fire signs
- Educate workers and employees on safety aspects, assists in preparing safety manuals and guidelines
- Inspect work area premises for hazardous elements
- Strictly adhere to corporate safety guidelines and procedures
- Promote the organization culture through standard policies
- First degree holder in Safety Management or related field
- Minimum of four years cognate experience
- Good understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Detail oriented and high-level observation abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Technical know-how
- Certification and trainings in HSE are mandatory
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- note that this role is on 6 months contract, subject to modifications.