Network Support Engineer Recruitment at Conclase Consulting
At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Support Engineer
- Manage Network Services, provide comprehensive management and reporting services to ensure that the network runs optimally and efficiently.
- Ensure around the clock availability of mission-critical network resources.
- Responsible for maintaining the systems that allow organisations to function and communicate, both internally and externally, on a daily basis
- Ensure internal networks have the capacity to meet business demands
- Assist with network management services, this would include the management, administration and troubleshooting of the following network services: Core networking, Wireless and Mobility, Performance Optimization, Managed Network Services. Conducting operations and maintaining the entire infrastructure of the connected devices and troubleshooting network problems
- Monitor network performance on a daily basis.
- Create reports based on network data and present their findings to decision-makers. Create and enact performance improvement plans
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the security of user-profiles for each company employee. This usually includes maintaining different levels of security access depending on one’s status within the company. It also includes answering user questions related to using the network or the company-issued hardware.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online