Digital Marketing Manager Wanted at Ralds and Agate Limited
Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- Our client is in search of a highly-creative and innovative Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- Create strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
- Create Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
- Plan and manage the various social media platforms.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- First degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or relevant field. A Master’s degree will be an advantage.
- At least 5 – 8 years working experience in a digital marketing role
- Proven track record identifying target audience and executing digital campaigns that are informative and engaging to deliver the required business results.
- Knowledge and understanding of ad serving (DART, Atlas) and website analytical (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture etc.) tools
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Digital Marketing Manager” as subject of mail.