Sales Operation Manager at Oxford Homes Capital International Limited – 3 Locations
Oxford Homes Capital International Limited is a subsidiary of The Capital Companion Limited which is a member company of Oxford Group International. Oxford Homes Capital International Limited is an integrated marketing solutions company in affiliation with Oxford International Group, the No 1 most diversified commercial business empire in Nigeria. Our vision is to be the foremost Real Estate investment company in Africa by providing diverse investment plans to prospects and clients and helping them put their funds to optimal use
We pride ourselves with the ownership of over 35 estate locations in Lagos, Oyo and Ogun State and over 50 acres of agric farm Land and diverse investment packages in real estate and agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Operation Manager
Locations: Maitama Area of Abuja, Ibadan and Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Sales Operations Job Description
- We are looking for an organized Sales Operations Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The Sales Operations Manager’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The Sales Operations Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
Sales Operations Responsibilities
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Sales Operations Manager Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Banking, Insurance or Sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Remuneration and Incentive Packages
- Attractive Salary (Minimum N150,000.00)
- Additional Performance Based incentives
- Monthly Bonuses
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.