Join Owens & Xley Consult
Owens & Xley – Our client, a home accessory and gift store in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Retail Supervisor will be responsible for managing staff, sales, and all facets of the business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee daily retail store operations
- Creates and implements relevant checklists
- Hire and train staff, as needed
- Supervise staff to ensure that staff actively carry out their roles
- Ensure strict compliance and monitoring of organizational rules, policies and standards
- Prepare daily sales reports
- Ensure the business environment is properly cleaned at all times
- Arrange for regular maintenance services for all equipment
- Handle and resolve all customers’ complaints
- Reconcile payments received with sales officer
- Plan the distribution of inventory to retail stores
- Work with the digital channel manager to effectively fulfill all online orders
- Monitor logistics and distribution activities
- Prepare delivery documentation and other related paperwork
- Oversee space management and allocation
- Candidate should possess HND / B.Sc degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in a luxury home store is a plus
- Compulsory skills required (E.g. must be proficient in Excel)
- Proven integrity
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- Preferably lives within Island axis
N180, 000 / Month
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.