Latest Employment Vacancy at Abike Global Contracting Limited
Abike Global Contracting Limited, a general consulting services company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility HSE Officer
Location: Guzape, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary functions of the Facility Health and Safety officer is to develop, monitor and implement the organization’s health and safety policy; to ensure the organization is compliant with health and safety legislation; and to reduce or prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
- This role not only ensures the health and safety of the workers but also of the workplace, environment and general public.
- Monitor Health and Safety incidents of injury, illness, and other situations within an assigned geographic area.
- Write reports detailing health and safety within their assigned research market.
- Develop and design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues that may affect public safety.
- Investigate environmental accidents and other public safety concerns within their market. They may also assign team members to investigate reported incidents.
- Design training programs to provide safety awareness education.
- Give presentations about current safety hazards based on market research to educate others about avoiding health, safety, and environmental hazards.
- Perform Risk Assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Health, Safety, or Environmental field of study.
- Previous work experience with health, safety, and environmental matters within an ESTATE
- Communication skills – ability to use written communication skills to create reports and training materials, and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills – ability to use organization skills to manage multiple safety projects and analyze multiple studies at once
- Analytical thinking – good analytical skills and the ability to think critically are must-haves to analyze data and compile it into usable material and reports.
- Minimum of 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.