Recent Job Opening at Modelling Consults & Investment Limited
Modelling Consults & Investment Limited basically builds entrepreneurs. We are a consulting firm that focuses on transforming the self-limiting believes of people, through our various training programs, into self-fulfilling breakthroughs so they can achieve their aims.
We are recruiting to fill:
Job Title: Admin & Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Our sister company, is into the business of helping people to be their best. It helps in ensuring that people have success with startups all over the globe. The company helps in transforming self-limiting beliefs into self-fulfilling breakthroughs to achieve their dreams.
The company is looking forward to widening its workforce in Nigeria. The company manufactures dietary supplements and has presence in over 60 countries of the world. As a result of expansion, the company needs an Administrative and Sales Officer to give the necessary logistics and sales supports. He or she is to start work immediately.
The ideal person must be ready to sell and give administrative supports to the business in ratio – 40:60%. The person must be ready to convince people to buy, as well as, retaining the customers for repeat purchases. The sales organization includes organizing presentations.
- He or she must be ready to speak AND write very good English
- The person MUST be living in Lagos
- The ideal person MUST know how to use Excel, PowerPoint and Word Packages
- Age should not exceed 30 years
- He or she MUST be ready for the sales of Dietary Supplements
- Must be ready to give the necessary Administrative Supports required by the Business
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- He or she must be MULTI-TASKING and a PROBLEM-SOLVER
- An ideal candidate must be a PEOPLE-PERSON i.e. be ready to relate and deal with people
- Must understand how to board commercial vehicles in Lagos State very well.
- Must be conversant with the Lagos State Ministries and Agencies.
- The ideal candidate must be ready to travel with other team members, if need be, out of Lagos State
- MUST be ready to work in our offices between Ikeja and Ifako-Ijaye Local Government area in Lagos State.
- The person must have the Basic knowledge of computer, Android phone, WhatsApp
- Ability to drive will be an added advantage.
The job role requires that the ideal candidate must have either a MINIMUM of National Diploma (OND) from any recognized institution of learning in Nigeria. Any discipline is permissible. A degree holder is however preferred.
Salary: N40,000 per month (50% is dependent on sales performance)
Application Closing Date
Acceptance of application ends by 31st of October, 2020.
Method of Application
All interested applicants should send their: Full Names, Qualifications, Mobile & WhatsApp Nos, Email and EXACT Location in Lagos to: firstname.lastname@example.org