I-Fitness Centre Limited Latest Job Opening
I-Fitness Centre Limited is Nigeria’s first and fastest-growing fitness chain. Established in May, 2015, I-Fitness has been providing fitness services within the Lekki axis of Lagos, recently spreading to the Lagos mainland.
The organization has grown from a one location gym on Admiralty way, to a multi-location fitness center with over 2,000 subscribers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lekki Peninsula, Lagos
- As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for helping your team meet its monthly sales target on products and subscriptions. In addition to ensuring the overall profitability of your branch.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers to guarantee retention
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales and operations transactions of the branch
- Generate and work on customer referrals
- Managing the branch facility on a day-to-day basis to safeguard all company’s assets and good ambiance/cleanliness
- Promote specific products/initiatives as directed by upper management
- Work with all other cadres of staff in the branches to ensure proper conduct and team spirit.
For the Business Development Manager role we need someone who has:
- B.Sc. in any related field
- Up to 5 years in Sales/Customer Service, preferably in the Hospitality Industry or a restaurant chain.
- Up to 3 years of leading a team.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in managing a branch facility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.