Join Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Installation Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall be responsible for the delivery of safe, efficient and effective Installation engineering procedures to deliver the project scope.
- He shall ensure that the contractor is competent and has a high standard of resources to deliver the Installation engineering scope of the project.
- He shall deliver robust and optimized installation engineering execution plans, managing the performance, including schedule and budget of the installation contractor against project plans.
- He shall lead installation studies and manage the interface with production support of installation and construction document development.
- He shall support the management of risks through participating and leading formal risk reviews with the contractor and inputting to the risk management process.
- He shall maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all appropriate elements of the project, segment and group requirements.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in quantitative or technical discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in onshore / offshore installation and logistics field.
- Experience in managing construction contractors and the development of installation engineering and procedure development and track record of driving positive safety culture and behavior.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.