Apply Now at 247 Food Limited Recent Available
247 Food Limited – The largest Food and Grocery online market place that offers both Wholesale and Retail Services across a wide range of Food and Groceries products with delivery mandate of range between same day and a maximum of 48 hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full time
- Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- We look for a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs and products.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Experience in sales.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline: 15th October, 2020.