eHealth4everyone is Recruiting
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Intern
Location: Abuja (FCT), Nigeria
Employment Type: NYSC
- The Human Resources Intern will support the Human Resources Manager/Officer.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- S/he will ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain the best employees.
- A Degree in Human Resources, International Relations, Business Administration or any related field is required.
- At least six months to one year proven experience in Human Resources Management, Administrative assistance or any relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, interpersonal skills, Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages is required,
- Efficient use of google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications are to be made (alongside a detailed CV). Select your position of interest via the dropdown menu and submit your application.