Fadac Resources and Services is Currently Recruiting
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a leading FMCG group in West and Central Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Ledger & Tax Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- They are into Trading and Manufacturing of brandedfoodproducts for the African market. Due to expansion they are currenty in need of a General Ledger & Tax Specialist.
- GL analysis of all company BS to determine the Risks and Opportunity within company books.
- responsible for our General ledger analysis and Taxation preparation, ensure prompt payment and filing and provide finance support etc.
- Accurate and timely preparation and filing of monthly and annual VAT,WHT, CIT, TP and Deferred tax returns for all entities in Nigeria
- Help in Budget and Estimates preparation processes.
- To coordinate a smooth internal & external Audit procedures and preparation of final Accounts
- Any other activity related to finance not specifically described here.
- Academic requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting. ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Tool/ Software: Good knowledge of SAP- FI (General accounting)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of Final accounts preparation and Taxation
- Excellent team player
- Rigorous, autonomous, innovative and proactive.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.